Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IRATE AT CNN.....

and any other news stations that may have done this as well. I was on the cnn website and noticed under the video footage that they have posted footage of Heath Ledger's body being carried out in a body bag from the NYC apartment!! AGH! I don't even know what to say. As if it wasn't enough for the razzi and gawkers to be stationed outside the apartment flashing cameras at the scene, let's put it on the internet! What purpose does this really hold?! NONE, just another way to allow people to be fascinated with the death of a celebrity; people you have to remember he IS still someone's father, brother, son, and friend, but most of all he was a human being! HAVE SOME RESPECT!

2 comments:

Chris said...

You have a good point there Rita. The other thing I didn't like was when Jason Carroll began his report by stating what he was or was not wearing when he was found. In my opinion, that had nothing to do with anything and showed no consideration for the person or their loved ones.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Heath Ledger's family and all his fans who will miss him.

Rita said...

I agree it has no relevance to us the viewers, but I can see where the investigator would have had to record it, but I'm just disgusted by the coverage!