Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Anderwithdrawal

Wednesday's Program

Big questions about how the universe came to be and how we got here. Science says one thing, the Bible says another. Can the two co-exist? "What is a Christian?" tonight, 10 ET.

Since we are all suffering from AnderRetrait, aka Anderwithdrawal, I thought a video clip would be appreciated. Y'all may have seen it before but you can never see an Anderclip too many times. This one is from the earlier version of AC360 and is called "Emailing the Prez". Take a look!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FT6WJ7L3



2 comments:

Rita said...

Love that clip!! One of my all time favorites!

And in reference to the topic of tonights show (even though I didn't watch) I took a class called "Faith and Science" and we basically talked about if they are two totally separate topics and would interferre or if they could co-exist. It was a very interesting class, but it's been a while since I've taken it and can't really go into much detail, but if anyone would like more substance to the topic just let me know and I'll dig out my stuff :)

Anonymous said...

That was a great clip, thanks for sharing. The Anderless week is almost over - just keep looking forward to next week but also the Larry King celebration the week of 4/16, there will be lot's of Anderspecials that week!

mizzkel