Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Traditions

So I've finally finished my holiday preparations, well, as far as food goes that is. I made the Easter cheese, quart of milk, dozen eggs, teaspoon of salt. Very simple, except you sit at the stove and stir forever! Okay, I exaggerate, it's not really forever, just twenty minutes. It just seems like forever. Add to that 3 nut rolls, 3 apricot rolls, eighteen pretty colored, hard boiled eggs, a ham and kiebassi, and voilĂ , an Easter feast!

To keep with tradition, we pack this all into a wicker basket and take it to church to be blessed. I never figured out why we don't take our Easter baskets of candy with us as well, but we don't.

I hope everyone has a very Happy and Blessed Easter in the Anderworld. And to keep the Anderworld happy, some more Anderbeauty.

Screen cap courtesy of Sahira; merci beaucoup!





No comments: