Monday, April 09, 2007

AnderMonday!

Happy AnderMonday to all; and it most certainly is since Anderson is back. Please don't go away again!

Although I am not one of them, many people first were introduced to our Anderson when he was the host of the television program "The Mole". Episodes of the program can be viewed on YouTube. Every night I will post a link to the program. Take a look.

Season 1 Episode 1 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDBowuLx_Qw&mode=related&search=

Now for the pièce de résistance! This photo is from the March 30 episode of AC 360. He was talking about the British captives. Thank God, they are all home safe and sound now.

Screencap courtesy of Sahira, merci beaucoup


2 comments:

Delie said...

Rita & Chris

Merci beaucoup for updating this blog.

Chris said...

Your welcome! I can't speak for Rita, but for me, I have to say it's a lot of fun for me. What could be more enjoyable than posting yummy pictures of the Anderbabe. (can't take credit for the term, it was coined by someone else, whom I thank)