Monday, September 04, 2006

Slide Show Tribute

Steve was the one who changed my perspective on wildlife conservation when I was a teenager, and I always wanted to meet him and thank him for that. So in memory of Steve, lets embrace our passion for wildlife, and never forget the impact he made on the world. He has trully done some remarkable things while educating the world on wilflife conservation. "People want to save the things that they love" I will never forget that moment when Steve said that in his biography. That was the moment, I knew that he had changed my idea of animals. Thank you Steve for all that you have done to educate the world on wildlife conservation. My prayers go out to Terry, his wife, Bindy, his daughter, and Robert, his son.

This is my tribute to a wonderful wilflife lover, Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin. RIP Steve-O!
Featuring music by Sarah Mclachalan.



Made by me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU STEVE YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN :)

"CRICKY!"