Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tonight on 360 11/08/06

Is this day after a moment of reckoning for evangelicals? We go 360° on the election and who else is moving away from the GOP. Tune in at 10 p.m. ET

Man anyone else glad elections are over?! I know I am, I don't know how many times "mature" (well they're supposed to be) people have started "debates" with me over the last couple of days. I put debate in quotation marks because it was more like an argument/lecture time thing and I was trying to deal with it but I just wasn't up for it!

Anywho, I get to miss 360 and probably the repeat since I'm the "lucky" one that gets to sit up at work while the cleaning people clean the store (agh!) Luckily I don't have practice in the AM so I can sleep in! I'm definately recording the SPURS/Suns game tonight! It should be a great matchup! AND I'll be hoping that Dallas loses tonight too hehehe *sheesh I'm so evilish sometimes muahahahah*

Anywho, hope everyone is having a great Wednesday, enjoy the show if you so choose to watch!!

No comments: