Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All for love of the game...

Bruises on each arm, bruises on each knee, one jammed finger....all for the love of the game!

Well yesterday I had a game against a Ju-Co (Junior College) and well we only had 5 people. The last time I played a entire basketball game...was...I can't even remember!! I was so tired afterwards, I tried to stay up after my shower to study but needless to say I fell asleep on my book around 9pm and woke up around 9:30 pm only to throw my book on the floor, roll over and go back to sleep!!

Our game wasn't too bad, yes we did lose by a big margin BUT we played well for only 5 people! I didn't do as good as I would have liked, I was 100% from the free-throw line...so it was only 2 shots but HEY it's still 100% LOL!!

My Spurs are 3-1 so far during the season, and just for kicks the Mavs are 0-3! It's still early on in the season and of course the Mavs can't be counted out just yet, but I do find it funny that they are struggling...hehe...I'm so evil!

Anywho, to conclude this very off topic post, I leave you with some yummy Anderson Pictures!!!

I took these from Rachel over at ACoopervision


No comments: