Friday, June 29, 2007

Just a few thoughts...

So it's pretty obvious that Anderson doesn't like covering the Paris Hilton "news" *gasps...did she really just mention that name?!* lol, sorry folks, I had to throw in a little sarcasm.

After watching the Larry King Lives interview, I have to admit that I actually enjoyed it. I felt that she really wants to try and do some good, and hopefully she will follow through with her promises. I just hope she chooses legit organizations to help people, and not just those that will "bribe" her to endorse their organization. So I guess what I wanted to say is, can't we just give her the benefit of the doubt, and for all of you out there that dont' believe her, I'm going to at least give her the chance until she proves me wrong.

So, here's your chance to be "disappointed" in me, I know I know...such a shame! I haven't been too impressed with CNN or 360 for that matter for a couple of months now. It's just been little tidbits here and there that just get to me. I can sit here and watch for an hour, then get up and feel like I just wasted my time. Is this bad? I don't think so, I guess it's just a preference of mine that has changed.

For instance, and I beg please do not throw anything at me thus resulting in damage to your computer screen, I can not be held responsible for that :) Even though the Paris Hilton stories weren't "news worthy" I didn't like the fact that Anderson didn't want to say her name. I felt it was a tad unprofessional; you may not agree with everything that a person does, or for that matter your boss, but you still have to do what they ask and do it well. I'm not sure if that makes much sense, but that's just my 2 cents on the issue.

On a different note, I wanted to throw out a new idea for the blog. I don't know how many of you out there like to debate, but I thought we could throw out some interesting issues and get opinions on them, of course agreeing to disagree. I'm not sure if "major" controversial issues should be debated, because I've personally found out that many people can get very upset over them, and I do want to maintain a peaceful atmosphere, but maybe topics from our nations history for example. If you have any suggestions feel free to contact us!!

No comments: