Thursday, June 07, 2007

OT-What shall we die for....

Have you ever listened to a song that had so much emotion to it, and you just found yourself captivated and lost in the sounds of each instrument playing in perfect harmony with one another?

I find myself in that situation right now. I've been listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End soundtrack and there is just one song that gets me every single time. I don't want to go into detail of the scene in which the song plays, because I do not want to spoil any of the movie to those that have yet to see it. You can listen to it below if you want, it's only 2 minutes long, I think it's just amazing, and gaah I love it...I actually can't even begin to describe what I feel when I hear this. So let me know what you think!!

No comments: