Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Well since the holiday's are pretty much around the corner, I thought I'd make and share some early holiday goodies :)



For all my fellow Ralph Fiennes Lovers, here's a Ralph holiday video to the same song (this vid was actually made before the Anderson one, and I personally think it turned out better)


And to my fellow Alan Rickman, David Caruso, and Robert Sean Leonard Lovers here's a 3 in 1 holiday vid:



Hope you all enjoy them!!! Have a safe and happy holiday season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rita thanks for these videos. Wish you all Happy Holidays.

Wish you guys had time to keep your blog updated more frequently, but I know everyone has busy lives now days.

Do appreciate whatever you do post.

Thanks

Rita said...

Anon: I'm glad you liked the videos and thanks for the happy holidays wish!!

Hopefully my plan to get more people to help update the blog more often will be a success. I really do miss sitting down and actually watching 360 and blogging about it. Thanks for still stopping by!!! It really does mean alot!