Tuesday, November 27, 2007

AC to appear on " Ellen"

Yup, sources tell me that the Coop will be a guest on " Ellen" today. I am not sure what the topic will be, so I guess I will need to set my timer for the show.

In other news: it was so great to see Anderson back in the anchor chair last night. I am very much looking forward to the Republicans' YouTube debates tomorrow evening.

Randi Kaye's story regarding the doctors who refused to treat patients based on their( the doctors') religious beliefs FINALLY was aired last evening on 360. It was excellent.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Awesome, I hope Ellen has as clip on her site or someone uploads one because I wont be able to tune in.

kristen said...

i remember hearing the other week about the piece on the doctors and i really wanted to see it..it's been a while but finally. yay!

i can't wait to see hte ellen this afternoon and 360 tonight!

Anonymous said...

Rita-ATA has the Ellen video up.

Rita said...

Anon 7:46: Thanks for the heads up!!