Friday, January 02, 2009

January 2, 2009

It's going to take some time getting used to typing 2009. It still seems a bit strange. It's such a let down that such a merry and remarkable Christmas could lead to a New Year that is such a disappointment. I hope the rest of the year proves to be much better.

It was nice to see Anderson blogging again. I hope it continues. Although I wasn't surprised to hear him congratulate his competition on her ratings, it was truly nice to hear. That is just one of the many attributes that make us so enamored with him. You just have to say it, that was really sweet of him.

I just saw that Dick Clark's New Year's Eve program was the highest rated of all the NYE broadcasts. I'm sure Anderson would've done better if it hadn't been for Kathy Griffin.

Sorry I don't have any screen caps or puzzles to share with you. I hope you will be patient as I get used to my new computer and back into blogging on a regular basis.

No comments: