Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Random poll and New Anderson Wallpaper

So I too have been a horrible blogger (way more than the anyone else combined) and here I come posting a poll un-related to Anderson. (shame on me, I'll go the naughty chair...hehe)

It's so pathetic what an accent can do to a girl hahaha Accents are my weakness I'm officially putting that high up on the list. A person could talk about how they changed the battery in their car for all I care haha. So I decided to make a poll with a few of the one's I've personally have heard. So cast your vote for sexiest accent!!!

Please choose up to three (3) accents :)

Sexiest Accent
Scottish
English
Irish
Spanish
French
Italian
German
Russian
Australian
Chilean
Argentine
Slovenian
American
Free polls from Pollhost.com
HOWEVER I do come with a wallpaper for you all :)


No comments: