Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'll take some snark with that order!

Anyone else notice that the Coop has been full of snark as of late?

I don't know about you all, but I am enjoying this more playful side of our favorite newsguy. The 360 " glee club" on Friday had me rolling on the floor! ( literally, since I watch 360 while sitting on my floor) I love the fact that Coop gives us hard news news, but at times the monotony of the news cycle can be depressing. Trust me, I know! I am delighted to see the 360 staff and Coop having some fun this Christmas season. My only wish is that AC himself would have " busted a move" on the dance floor. But somehow I doubt that the viewing public will see Coop dance on live TV anytime soon.

And what is it with the Aerobics video on " What Were they Thinking?" Again, that segment had me laughing out loud. I am also glad to see Erica Hill back in Atlanta, I miss her fun banter with the Coop when she is not there. She makes him laugh and smile.: most of the Coop's snarkiest moments occur during his banter with Erica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you Mac, I love seeing Anderson let his hair down so to speak. There is enough bad things going on it the world and he does a great job covering that, but it is good seeing Anderson having some fun along the way.