Sunday, July 22, 2007

*Please take the time to read*

Hey Anderfans, I just wanted to post this to say that I'm sorry there hasn't been much content on the blog as of late. Chris has had technological problems, I have just been so busy with trying to keep up with life, school, and work.

So if anyone out there has ever wanted to start their own Anderson blog, but never have due to the number of blogs already out there, or for some other reason, please let me know if you would like to contibute to Andernation! I would love to bring on some more people to the team.

I don't know if I'll have much time once the fall semester begins, and I don't want to close Andernation, because I do know of some people that have been very loyal to the blog even during the slow times, and for that I thank each and everyone of you. I'm beginning my senior year know, and I know it's going to be a difficult process, and I still have tons to think about for my future.

So please, send me a message via the "Contact Me" application located on the right hand side of the screen if you would like to contribute. Picture of the Weeks, Polls, 360 reviews, and even your own off topic posts are always welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by and reading this!

No comments: