Tuesday, July 10, 2007

*MOVIES*

What is it with all the Harry Potter hype? Well, my household is extremely excited about the new movie. My sister hasn't slept for 27 hours...and she's still awake...she's just sooooooo excited! So, we (my mom, sister, and I) will be going to the midnight release of the movie and I can guarantee that my sister will see it at least 9 times (like she always does)

So has anyone seen Transformers? All I can say is WOW...it was a great movie! The special effects were awesome!! It had a great storyline, with many underlying messages (well I thought so). Awesome movie, all star performances from every cast memeber!

Ratatouille is a great movie as well. It was just too cute!! Great family movie!!

Anywho, hope everyone is having a GREAT day! Take care!

No comments: