Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

Ok, before you all think that I'm crazy, or have my days all jumbled up...I'm serious! I made a promise that I was going to celebrate the real independence day today, seeing as how it IS July 2nd.

On this day, we declared our Independence, of course it wasn't until the 4th that we got all of our founding fathers to sign the declaration, and that's when everyone else in the United States will be celebrating.

Here's a good quote for today!

"You all listen to me! LISTEN! The other ships will still be looking to us, the Black Pearl to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, they will see free men and freedom! And the enemy will see the flash of our canons and they will hear the ringing of our swords and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, Hoist the Colours... " -Elizabeth Swann-POTC: At world's end

No comments: