Saturday, April 24, 2010

Writer's Block?

Sitting in a hot, relaxing bubble bath scented with "Silent Night" the words flowed through my mind like a babbling brook twinkling in the sun. So now, here I sit with my laptop on my lap ready to record those inspiring thoughts. And guess what? NOTHIN! Can't think of a thing to say. Don't you hate days like that?

One thing I would like to say is "what's going on with the people at 360?" There is always somebody leaving! How many of us would give our first born to work there and there's all these people there who pick up and leave. I don't get it. However, I think it's great that this mother decided to stay home and devote all her time to loving, caring, and nurturing her new baby. In my opinion, that's the way it should be. I was kidding about the firstborn by the way.

I've noticed some other blogs have been very critical of AC360 lately. Well, not lately. Certain blogs have been criticising 360 for years. I just hope this time no one pays any attention. First they complained that too much of the second hour was the same content as the first hour. Finally, they cut out the live second hour and just re-run the tape of the 10:00 PM show. Now the complainst seem to be bringing about another change. Are the live audience programs they're planning going to be taped replacements of the 10:00 PM Friday programs? I hope not. I like the live AC360 and would love if they went back to two hours; more Anderson is better than less Anderson. Let me know what you think.

Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments: