Thursday, September 04, 2008

Brief Politics

I'm going to keep this brief for many reasons.

  1. I'm tired of politics at the moment; who cares if Sarah Palin's daughter is pregnant, I know I don't.
  2. I want more from a candidate/vp candidate than a good public speaker....some people are born great speakers, other learn to be...doesn't really give insight on what I want from a candidate
  3. I rarely talk about politics from a personal view point. It's one of the few things in our lives that we are NOT obligated to share and can keep to ourself.
  4. I'm tired of hardcore people on both extremes of the politcal spectrem thinking that they can go all off and "speak for the rest of us". Sure I'm big on free speech, I'm not saying they don't have the right to do that, it's just quite annoying.

So I watched bits and pieces of both the Democratic National Convention as well as the Republicn National Convention; and well I really don't know where I stand on the political scale.

Feel free to share your views and opinions of both conventions here. Remember to be respectful of other's view points; what you think may not be what the next poster may think, and it doesn't give any insight into their competency or awareness, or anything like that, just their entitled view and opinion on the subject manner.

No comments: