Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gawker Discovers the Anderwhip

Haha, wow what do you know! Gawker has discovered the "Anderwhip" I personally like the clip, which justifies why I would post it on YouTube for all Anderfans to enjoy!

Gawker Article (as seen as www.gawker.com)

"The Internet Delivers Your Anderson Fantasies
OK, so we admit it: We sometimes fantasize about our beloved Anderson Cooper, the sexily sanctimonious silver fox of CNN. (Shutup. You do, too.) Recently weve found ourselves taking those fantasies in a leather-daddy direction, and, dagnabit, we realizedsome visual aids would come in handy. What we'd really love is, say,a video clip of A-Coop dressed in leather and brandishing a whip,perhaps lording it over a short, nebbishy man. O, Internet, can youuse your magical powers to deliver this to us?
Thanks, Internet! Youre the best!
Anderson Cooper With a Whip [Anderholics YouTube]
Earlier: Gawkers coverage of Anderson Cooper"

Should I be honored? LOL I was more amused than anything. After reading this I took a double take at "Anderholics YouTube" started to laugh, only to get these strange looks from my family. LOL

No comments: